Issue with temperature setting on Webasto Airtop Evo 40

die ersten Sprinter (T1N)
Antworten
Adrianlle

Issue with temperature setting on Webasto Airtop Evo 40

Beitrag von Adrianlle » 18.02.2018 20:31

Good Evening from the UK. I recently replaced my Eberspacher with the above Webasto- with much help from Thomas T in particular. It is a good heating system. However I am having difficulty with the HD multi controller that regulates the temperature. If I set the temp on the controller to 20 degrees it gets much too hot before the remote temperature sensor shuts down the heating. In practice I have to set the temp on the controller to 15 degrees in order to achieve an actual temp of 21 degrees. Is this a problem anyone else has had? I can live with it but would oreferyto sort it out properly. The sensor is mounted in the grey kitchen block but moving the sensor on its long lead to the place of the original Eberspacher sensor makes no difference. So I can only think that either it is a faulty sensor or there is a problem in the wiring loom- but if it was the loom then I wouldn’t expect the heating to respond to temp changes- which it does. Any ideas before I contact Webasto? Adrian

Thomas T.

Re: Issue with temperature setting on Webasto Airtop Evo 40

Beitrag von Thomas T. » 18.02.2018 21:40

Hello Adrian,

to reach a temperature of ca. 21 degrees in the car, i have to set the multicontrol to 18 degrees. I tolerate the difference.
Was nützt der Tiger im Tank wenn hinter'm Steuer ein Esel sitzt?
Schön'n Gruß, Thomas
JC 312D Automatik, Bj.'96

Adrianlle

Re: Issue with temperature setting on Webasto Airtop Evo 40

Beitrag von Adrianlle » 19.02.2018 10:54

Thanks Thomas. That is very helpful and confirms to me that the loom wiring is ok and that the difference is just to be tolerated. Adrian.

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 2 (1995-2006)“