Inverter and solar wiring

die zweite Generaton Sprinter (NCV3)
Antworten
lunatic

Inverter and solar wiring

Beitrag von lunatic » 10.01.2024 19:07

I have a 2008 JC and am planning to install a Victron solar system and inverter.

My plan is to install the inverter and solar controller in the back garage area. My question is, how do I get the inverter (thick) and solar controller cables from the batteries to the garage?

Is there an easily accessible channel under the bathroom floor (under the window section) - see image? If not, which is the easiest wiring option?

As a matter of interest, where is the best place to locate an inverter in the JC?

Thanks for your help. Ian
Dateianhänge
Bathroom floor_edited.jpg
Bathroom floor_edited.jpg (34.88 KiB) 667 mal betrachtet

rainerd

Re: Inverter and solar wiring

Beitrag von rainerd » 26.01.2024 19:22

I placed my solar controller underneath the sink, there is plenty of space and it is a very short way to the batteries (safer). What is the point of having the power inverter in the garage? How will you access it? I think there are easier options closer to the batteries. There is plenty of space behind the panel above the bathroom door. You could also place a plug there.

elise

Beitrag von elise » 28.01.2024 14:48

Hallo

Wir haben folgende Auastattung:
Ladebooster unter dem Fahrersitz mit 45 Amp
IMG_1913.jpg
IMG_1913.jpg (42.91 KiB) 425 mal betrachtet
zwei Lithium Batterien je 100 AH an der orginalen Stelle

Solarregler hinter der Verkleidung über dem Kleiderschrank

1200 W Sinuswandler mit Vorrangschaltung in der "Garage"
IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg (402.98 KiB) 425 mal betrachtet
Von der Garage war es einfach die Kabel (in Wellrohr) hinter der Verkleidung im Badezimmer bis zur Batterie zu
verlegen. Kabelquerschnitt 35 mm2. Dort über eine extra 150 Amp Sicherung angeschlossen.
Hinter der Verkleidung über dem Kleiderschrank ist die 220 V Verteilung. Dort konnten leicht
die Kabel zur Vorrangschaltung angeschlossen werden. Alle Steckdosen sind dort einzeln angeschlossen,
so dass Der Anschluss zum 220 V Ladegerät vor dem Wandler angeklemmt werden kann.. Wichtig!

Die Fernbedienung für den Wander wurde in die Verkleidung oberhalb des Kühlschrankes verlegt.

jetzt bei Landanschluss wie vorher auf allen Stackdosen 220 V oder ohne Landanschluss über den Wandler.

Gruß Elise
James Cook NCV3 315CDI Automatik 2008 150 W Solar 200AH Lithium 1200W Büttner Wandler

lunatic

Beitrag von lunatic » 29.01.2024 12:07

Thanks Rainerd & Elise for your input!

Elise, you mention feeding the inverter cables "in a corrugated pipe" through the bathroom to the batteries. I have heard that an option is to feed the wires following the mains water fill pipe that runs through the bathroom. See image with line drawn on. Is this where you fed the wiring? I assume that you made a hole in the side of the wardrobe to get the cables in the "garage" area? Removing the grey plastic cover in the garage first?

Also you mention the 220v charger is connected BEFORE the inverter. If not the inverter would be trying to charge the batteries! Was this done at the mains circuit breaker panel above the wardrobe?

Thank you,

Ian
Dateianhänge
Bathroom floor_edited (002).jpg
Bathroom floor_edited (002).jpg (30.85 KiB) 372 mal betrachtet

lunatic

Beitrag von lunatic » 29.01.2024 12:07

Thanks Rainerd & Elise for your input!

Elise, you mention feeding the inverter cables "in a corrugated pipe" through the bathroom to the batteries. I have heard that an option is to feed the wires following the mains water fill pipe that runs through the bathroom. See image with line drawn on. Is this where you fed the wiring? I assume that you made a hole in the side of the wardrobe to get the cables in the "garage" area? Removing the grey plastic cover in the garage first?

Also you mention the 220v charger is connected BEFORE the inverter. If not the inverter would be trying to charge the batteries! Was this done at the mains circuit breaker panel above the wardrobe?

Thank you,

Ian

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 3 (2006-2012)“