Rear Speaker routing

die ersten Sprinter (T1N)
Antworten
The Cook

Rear Speaker routing

Beitrag von The Cook » 12.05.2023 02:10

Hello friends,

I purchased my 2005 James Cook (Euro/non NAFTA) 4 years ago and had a limited functioning original Mercedes receiver up front This week I finally replaced the head unit with a ATOTO F7 unit with bluetooth, apple carplay, etc. I replaced the front speakers and the sound from them is excellent, when I attached the rear ceiling speakers, there was no sound. I thought that maybe I had the fader position in the front only so I switched the sound to the rear and still NO SOUND. I'm wondering if the previous owner might have disconnected or cut the original rear speaker wiring.

Can anyone advise where the rear ceiling Bildspeaker wiring is routed and if there are any disconnect locations between the head unit and the speakers?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Best regards,

Todd McCleve
IMG_9391.jpg
IMG_9391.jpg (52.24 KiB) 818 mal betrachtet
2005 James Cook 95kW w/5-speed hidden in the U.S.A.

The Cook

Re: Rear Speaker routing

Beitrag von The Cook » 20.05.2023 06:28

I found my mistake. The speakers when not mounted in the ceiling were so quiet, I couldn't hear them. I faded the receiver to the rear and turned up the volume completely and could hear sound through the speakers. An answer to my original question may help another seeker if you know. Thanks!
2005 James Cook 95kW w/5-speed hidden in the U.S.A.

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 2 (1995-2006)“