Guten Abend, Cook-Freunde
Ich beabsichtige ein Gasaussensteckdose zu installieren. Hat jemand dieses Vorhaben schon durchgeführt?
Und wenn ja, wo habt ihre diese plaziert?
Über Antworten und Fotos vom Einbauort würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Schönes Wochenende
Gruß
Georg aus Mod
Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
-
Boxerspezi
- Beiträge: 207
- Registriert: 25.07.2015 19:50
- Wohnort: im Sommer Marktoberdorf, im Winter Norden, Ostfriesland
Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
James Cook 316CDI grüne Plakette, EZ 03/2004, Alaskaweiß
Re: Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Interested to follow this. I’ve been considering the same so that I can plug in my primus tupike etc when cooking outside (those camping canisters get expensive!). I always cook in front of the sliding door, so I was thinking a connector straight out the side from the gas cupboard, but not sure how it all works. I’ve read about some people having the line come out in the little panel under the kitchen step (allows for additional stove in kitchen if you’re having a real party!), but I often have to close the sliding door while cooking due to the wind/dog/etc, so no good for me.