I have replaced the 240v unit that came with my JC for a 110v charger
and I have no use for this one here in NOrth America.
does any one need one?
free to you for the cost of shipping (from Canada)
Peter
does anyone need a Fraron 240v charger?
does anyone need a Fraron 240v charger?
- Dateianhänge
-
- Faron DC charger.jpg (1.43 MiB) 133 mal betrachtet
-
- Faron DC charger labels.jpg (1.34 MiB) 133 mal betrachtet
- CookOverland
- Beiträge: 174
- Registriert: 26.11.2023 09:56
Re: does anyone need a Fraron 240v charger?
I could use it for my VW California, I am in AB, Canada.
Re: does anyone need a Fraron 240v charger?
but it only takes a 230v input.
how would that work here in 110v-Land?
how would that work here in 110v-Land?
- CookOverland
- Beiträge: 174
- Registriert: 26.11.2023 09:56
Re: does anyone need a Fraron 240v charger?
My California is in EU. At this point I have in it still old, original charger from 91.
- Dateianhänge
-
- 20260524_112917(1) (1).jpg (4.81 MiB) 31 mal betrachtet