Seite 1 von 1
Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Verfasst: 03.10.2026 19:45
von Boxerspezi
Guten Abend, Cook-Freunde
Ich beabsichtige ein Gasaussensteckdose zu installieren. Hat jemand dieses Vorhaben schon durchgeführt?
Und wenn ja, wo habt ihre diese plaziert?
Über Antworten und Fotos vom Einbauort würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Schönes Wochenende
Gruß
Georg aus Mod
Re: Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Verfasst: 05.10.2026 20:42
von Hughlle
Interested to follow this. I’ve been considering the same so that I can plug in my primus tupike etc when cooking outside (those camping canisters get expensive!). I always cook in front of the sliding door, so I was thinking a connector straight out the side from the gas cupboard, but not sure how it all works. I’ve read about some people having the line come out in the little panel under the kitchen step (allows for additional stove in kitchen if you’re having a real party!), but I often have to close the sliding door while cooking due to the wind/dog/etc, so no good for me.
Re: Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Verfasst: 06.10.2026 15:43
von pjstock
I am not sure what you are planning to use the gas line for, but my 2006 JC has an external gas connection (which the previous owner said was for a BBQ system.)
though I have not been able to figure out how I would connect anything to this - the twist knob seems very stiff.
there is a standard connector on the inside, which would attach to a tank.
I did write Truma and the sent me the attached diagram.
Oh and my flap is positioned on the rear right hand side on the side where the gas bottle is inside.
Peter
Re: Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Verfasst: 06.10.2026 17:13
von Boxerspezi
Hello pjstock,
Please take a photo showing the entire side of the vehicle where the gas socket is located, so I can get my bearings.
Many thanks
Georg
Re: Gasaussensteckdose....welcher Ort
Verfasst: 06.10.2026 19:33
von pjstock
directly on the outside wall from where the gas bottles are stored (at least where mine are stored)