Grussen aus England

die ersten Sprinter (T1N)
Antworten
sacredturtle

Grussen aus England

Beitrag von sacredturtle » 04.01.2013 17:02

Hallo Cookies
I have just joined the JCF-de. We have no such group in the UK, probably because there are so few JCs here.
Looking through the forums I have found lots of interesting subjects and tips. I hope to share some of my tips with you and also our experiences and voyages in France and Spain.
I am attaching a photo of the avatar we have on the back of the JC. This is a copy of a painting by the famous Canadian artist Norval Morrisseau. I have chosen this image as in 1966 our paths crossed when we lived in Canada and we think it is appropriate for the JC.

Google - translate:
Ich habe gerade die JCF-de verbunden. Wir haben keine solche Gruppe in Großbritannien, wahrscheinlich, weil es so wenige JCs hier sind.
Blick durch die Foren habe ich viele interessante Themen und Tipps gefunden haben. Ich hoffe, dass einige meiner Tipps mit Ihnen und auch unsere Erfahrungen und Reisen in Frankreich und Spanien teilen.
Ich füge ein Foto des Avatars haben wir auf der Rückseite des JC. Dies ist eine Kopie eines Gemäldes von der berühmten kanadischen Künstler Norval Morrisseau. Ich habe dieses Bild gewählt, da im Jahr 1966 unsere Wege kreuzten, wenn wir in Kanada gelebt und wir denken, es ist geeignet für den JC.

Grussen, Mike and Annie aus England :D
Dateianhänge
Sturt2.jpg
Sturt2.jpg (106.04 KiB) 1545 mal betrachtet

Ludo

Re: Grussen aus England

Beitrag von Ludo » 04.01.2013 17:25

Hi guys,

welcome home ;)

Always nice to have some international experience on board, you'll be getting a lot of questions regarding vacationing in England.

Have fun, if you have problems translating, I'll be glad to help out.

Ludo

sail147

Beitrag von sail147 » 08.01.2013 21:33

Also a warm welcome from our side and we will help out with translations as well, if needed. Or if you are coming to Cologne one day and need a place to go to, be welcomed. We are living 20 km from the city.

Regards,
Stephan with Tina and Ella (2 years old)
JC 2002 316 CDI

Andrewjw

Beitrag von Andrewjw » 20.06.2013 12:08

Hi from another English owner... :)

We have just returned from a 6 week trip to Viganj in Croatia . As usual JC made the trip without problems.

For the past year the glow plug warning light comes on from time to time...our garage cannot find any faults...has anyone else had the same problem?

Best wishes, Andrew

sumawe

Beitrag von sumawe » 20.06.2013 14:47

Hello Andrew,

if the glow plug warning light comes on after starting the engine for ca. 30 seconds, one of the glow plugs is damaged.
If it is just one glow plug, you can drive.
You only get problems if it is very cold.

Regards Matthes
James Cook 316 CDI (Baujahr 2000)

Andrewjw

Beitrag von Andrewjw » 20.06.2013 16:44

Thanks Matthes...

The garage has checked all the glow plugs and says they are fine. Sometimes the light goes off after starting the engine and then comes on and stays on for some hours. Other times it goes off after starting and stays off and is ok for weeks...then the problem returns for a while. Starting and general running is normal.This has been happening for about a year now.

Life I guess!

Best wishes, Andrew

xriss

Beitrag von xriss » 23.06.2013 03:25

might be the relay thats gone

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 2 (1995-2006)“