Anbei der Link zur Auktion.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3769021142
Thanks!OldWest hat geschrieben: ↑22.07.2019 17:59Looks very nice. Couple of questions.
1. Rather than 670mm wide, description says 668mm wide. Is this to allow for expansion and contraction?
2. Top lip flange is described as either 15mm or 20mm?
3. What is height of sides? Third photograph seems to suggest 34mm high but shower hose thread photograph looks higher.
4. In shower hose thread, you indicated you got the wrong size drain and had to cut away some portion? But shower pan was right?
5. Did you use anything to stick pan down?
Note: K320 is a type of stainless steel finish. It's apparently the most common finish. 304 is the type of stainless steel. Again, a common type.1.4301 and V2A are apparently other names for 304. Nrio means ???