die ersten Sprinter (T1N)
komposti

Re: Central Locking problems

Beitrag von komposti » 23.01.2021 19:06

Hi Russ,

have you already seen this Post :?:

https://forum.james-cook-freunde.de/vie ... rre#p26724

Probably it helps ...

Another Mistake is eventually that one of the Ground Kabels is not correctly fixed.

Pleas excuse my bad writing in english :oops:

Bg Thomas
JC 2003, 316 CDI, Automatik, Alaskaweiß, gelbe Einrichtung, 85 W PV Anlage, Hinterachse luftunterstützt, AHK, Mopedbühne, usw...
Mittlerweile >225.000 km

CornishJamesCook

Beitrag von CornishJamesCook » 26.01.2021 13:56

Thankyou very much,i have now got the van starting without issue just by pressing the remote in the right sequence,thus disarming the immoboliser.
But the issue with the door locks is the same no movement at all,using the remote,its like the system has been turned off,but i still get the aubilble click from the module under the seat.
I have read a few posts saying the central locking system can be turned off,dont know how true this is??

It might be a trip to MB dealer im running out of ideas :( :(

And your English is far superior to my German :lol:

CornishJamesCook

Beitrag von CornishJamesCook » 01.04.2021 13:16

Ok this issue is driving me insane!!!!! Ongoing saga.
Ive had an autoelectrician out,he seems to think it has blown all 4 actuator motors.And really not sure why??You would think a fuse would blow before the actuators.
He did try a new lock on both drivers and sliding doors both of which worked on the remote independantly.

I bought a new lock which has now been fitted in drivers door,and working, but only working on lock button on remote,this locks and unlocks it,and its bouncing still.
Was advised to disconnect power to all other door locks did this still doing the same.

The actuators are available from Mercedes,but as entire lock and actuator.Im concerned,if i buy these they will blow the motors again,with all that expense.
Any ideas pleaaaasssse.Thankyou.

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 2 (1995-2006)“