Umwelt plakette Grün 2004 316CDI JC

die ersten Sprinter (T1N)
Antworten
H14hpf

Umwelt plakette Grün 2004 316CDI JC

Beitrag von H14hpf » 07.01.2022 08:37

Good Morning,

Please excuse my writing as I am writing in English.

As per the topic title, I have a 2004 316CDI James cook, The motorhome is fitted with a TWINTEC particle filter system and when the motorhome was registered in Germany was awarded the green (4) Umwelt Zone sticker which is applied to the motorhome windscreen.

The vehicle is now registered in the UK, so the current windscreen sticker does not match the motorhome registration plate.

I am planning a trip to Germany in June 2022 and part of the plan is to visit cities in the JC so I would like to update my Umwelt sticker to the current UK vehicle registration number.

The issue I am facing is I have no record or paper work for the TWINTEC system being fitted, it is still intact on the vehicle as I can see it in position when working under the vehicle. the system fitted is the same as the system in the link. https://www.autodoc.co.uk/twintec/2224314

My question is, does anybody have any supporting paper work for the TWINTEC system they could send me to aid my request to update my registration plate on the green sticker.

Alternatively does anybody know other ways around this? Does the registering system work from vehicle VIN/ Chassis number? if so in Theory my James cook will be already in the system just with a different registration plate.

Many Thanks,
Harry from the UK
2004 316CDI (OM612) Westfalia James Cook - Silver Bodywork - Yellow Interior
Based in the UK

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 2 (1995-2006)“