Side window frame cracked water getting in (living room)rear bathroom frame cracked water getting in(WC) Please help

die zweite Generaton Sprinter (NCV3)
Antworten
eppyranch

Side window frame cracked water getting in (living room)rear bathroom frame cracked water getting in(WC) Please help

Beitrag von eppyranch » 09.10.2020 03:01

I have now received the updated window frames from Manfred for the side window living room and bathroom frame. I am looking for an illustrated manual or a video of some kind of show me how to disassemble the parts to get it in.Does anybody have any factory paperwork Manuel or Video. It’s worth it’s weight in gold Hey Factory Westfalia workshop book for Video
Thank you
Mark
Eppyranch@yahoo.com

MBDUM

Re: Side window frame cracked water getting in (living room)rear bathroom frame cracked water getting in(WC) Please help

Beitrag von MBDUM » 15.10.2020 19:12

Hi,

I bought one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264267800271 which is an online manual, covers JC 2008 onwards. Describes how to take things apart and put together. Also has part numbers and loads more. It is a bit of an art to use it but the information is mostly there if you can find it.

Good luck.

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 3 (2006-2012)“