Heizungs- und Boilerventil

die zweite Generaton Sprinter (NCV3)
Antworten
rainerd

Heizungs- und Boilerventil

Beitrag von rainerd » 12.08.2024 20:26

Moin,

hinter der Verkleidung im Badezimmer sind ja zwei Ventile. Ich dachte immer, eins ist für die Heizung im Badezimmer und eines für die Heizung im Wohnraum. Auf meinem Schaltplan gibt es aber nur ein Wohnraum-Ventil und ein Boilerventil. Stimmt das? Und falls nicht, wo sitzt das Boilerventil?

Und sind die Ventile standardmäßig offen oder zu?

Und hat jemand eine Anleitung zum Ausbau des Waschbeckens? Das ist meines Erachtens nötig um die Verkleidung hinter dem Heizkörper zu entfernen. Oder kommt man auch so irgendwo gut an die Kabel?

Danke

Vtxbe

Re: Heizungs- und Boilerventil

Beitrag von Vtxbe » 03.09.2024 05:02

I think there are one valve for bathroom and one valve for livingroom.
The water flows always in the boiler ( you can't stop the flow if the burner is working )

yiiisch

Beitrag von yiiisch » 04.09.2024 13:02

Hi Rainerd,

I sent you a (PN) documentation regarding heating valves. However I am not sure what you are trying to fix, but one important advise I received, was that the temperature selection (central unit) of the bathroom needs always to be set higher than the temperature of the living room heating. If that is not the case, the heatings never get warm. And of course it always takes time.

best
yiiisch

rainerd

Beitrag von rainerd » 04.09.2024 14:20

Thanks a lot. I want to replace the heater with one not working with the Westfalia display. Therefor I need to control the valves (and the Fan) manually. Hard thing seems to access them (removing sink in the bathroom etc.)

Vtxbe

Beitrag von Vtxbe » 04.09.2024 20:15

yiiisch hat geschrieben:
04.09.2024 13:02
Hi Rainerd,

I sent you a (PN) documentation regarding heating valves. However I am not sure what you are trying to fix, but one important advise I received, was that the temperature selection (central unit) of the bathroom needs always to be set higher than the temperature of the living room heating. If that is not the case, the heatings never get warm. And of course it always takes time.

best
yiiisch
I don't agree; each valve is independant of the other.

yiiisch

Beitrag von yiiisch » 10.09.2024 10:33

I get your point, however I bought my JC from the owner of a Mercedes-Benz garage in Belgium (Schelkens, Willebroek). This was a really good deal, as the JC still looks like a new car and really everything is working well (heating, fridge, roof etc.). The owner also sent me the MB documentations regarding the valves and how to unmount the bathroom sink, which I forwarded to Rainerd. And it was his advise to always choose a higher temperature for the bathroom than for the living room, when I complained that the heating was not working correctly. After I followed his advise the radiator in the living room started to get warm. This said, I tend to believe this guy.

Antworten

Zurück zu „James Cook Generation 3 (2006-2012)“