Mein JC 08 im Sommer 2021 vermieten?

Gesucht und gefunden. Hier darf gehandelt werden. Auch defekte Teile, die man selbst nicht mehr reparieren kann oder möchte, finden hier vielleicht noch einen Abnehmer.
Antworten
nassau98

Mein JC 08 im Sommer 2021 vermieten?

Beitrag von nassau98 » 06.04.2021 08:42

Hello,

I'm debating if we should rent out our great 2008 James Cook. We are leaving for the US from early July until late August, so it'd be a shame if it wasn't used during those peak months. Surely by then camping places in Europe will be open, right?! I don't want to rent it to "strangers", but perhaps some of you in the forum have careful friends who want to enjoy a James Cook. I also don't want to do multiple rentals during that time, but rather just to one person. We've never rented before and the JC has only 90Tkm.

I don't yet fully know how insurance would work, but if there's strong interest I'm sure we can figure something out. Drop me a PN should you be interested.

Stay healthy,
Wolf
Dateianhänge
IMG_5966 copy.jpg
IMG_5966 copy.jpg (657.95 KiB) 955 mal betrachtet

giovanni.berlanda

Re: Mein JC 08 im Sommer 2021 vermieten?

Beitrag von giovanni.berlanda » 13.04.2021 02:07

Mr Wolf,

I am interested in the rental you are proposing. I'm a "Sprinter Westfalia" owner (2004 T1N on MB 316 sold in USA) native of Italy and now living In Massachusetts for the last 11 years. Plan for next summer is to be in Italy and I'm looking at other options than shipping my JC across the Atlantic twice.

I could also consider exchanging the use of your vehicle with mine.

Please send me a private message if interested, since I can't because I'm new to the forum.

Giovanni

Antworten

Zurück zu „Ankauf, Verkauf, Flohmarkt“