2004 James cook (in the UK)

Gesucht und gefunden. Hier darf gehandelt werden. Auch defekte Teile, die man selbst nicht mehr reparieren kann oder möchte, finden hier vielleicht noch einen Abnehmer.
Antworten
H14hpf

2004 James cook (in the UK)

Beitrag von H14hpf » 22.03.2023 09:02

Hi and welcome to my advert for my 2004 westfalia james cook based on a 2004 mercedes sprinter 2.7 316CDI.

If you are looking at this advert you are more than likely aware of what this vehicle is and how rare this is in the UK (estimated 7-10 in the UK)

If you are not aware this is a factory conversion from new and has never been a van, the westfalia quality and design is truely unrivalled and how the fit so much into a MWB sprinter still suprises me!

Van/ engine spec

-LHD
-316CDI (156bhp)
-brilliant metallic silver paint work
-Manual transmission
-MOT till 08/02/2024
-210000km (note this is in KM’s)
-spec includes: cruise control, electric heated and adjustable mirrors, electric windows, airbags both sides, remote central locking, auxillary engine heater, rest heating to use engine heat once stopped, factory fitted reversing sensors
-2 sets of keys for all locks and accesories
-folder full of history, recipets, all old UK MOTS, original westfalia manuals.
-imported into the UK from germany in 2015
-new clutch and dual mass flywheel last year
-5x new glow plugs and glow plug relay
-new windscreen in July
-4x brand new toyo tyres mounted on genuine MERCEDES sprinter alloy wheels
-full auxillary belt kit including tensioner and guide pulleys fitted this year
-coolant renewed this year
-all fluids changed including rear diff and gearbox for correct grade mercedes oil
-brake stripped and cleaned and fitted with new front brake pads, new rear brakes shoes and new rear pads fitted then brakes bled
-has all original MERCEDES first aid kit, emergency lamp and warning triangle
-mirror arms stripped, sand blasted and powder coated satin black
-upgraded dash speakers for better sound
-has aftermarket DPF system fitted in germany upgrading this van to EURO4 meaning it is granted the green sticker in gemrany for the umwelt zone (I have the sticker)
-has UK (RHD) headlights fitted, I have the LHD original headlights also and will be included in the sale
-also I have the original steel wheels also included in the sale

Habitation/ camper

-westfalia james cook with yellow interior
-4berth
-5 seat belts (all 3 point belts)
-shower cubicle and thetford fitted cassete toilet fitted with a refresh kit last year
-on board 100L fresh water tank
-on board waste tank
-compressor chest fridge
-truma 10L hot water boiler
-electric step
-HEKI 4 electric skylight in the living area
-double glazed windows in the rear
-2 factory ISRI swivel captains seats (drivers seat has cover on, but is perfect underneath)
-2x refillable gas/lpg bottles in gas locker
-factory curtain for the cab
-silver insulation screens included for the cab area
-external shower point in the rear
-factory fitted fiamma awning colour coded to the van
-220w tigerxped solar panels wired through and victron mppt for ultimate offgrid/ no EHU needed at all
-ball bearing rollers fitted to lower bed for smooth operation, purchased from germany
-stainless steel shower tray fabricated and fitted (common that the plastic trays split, and I still have the plastic tray)
-eberspacher D4 fitted from new, recently removed, stripped, cleaned out the burner, rebuilt with all new gaskets and seals.
-stainless steel eberspacher exhaust made and fitted
-included in the sale is the factory westfalia cycle carrier
-includes genuine westfalia james cook umbrella aswell
-Has storage in the rear aswell (for chairs, tables, bbq, levelling blocks ect.)

Points to mention, it has the smallest bit of rust on the sliding door, it looks as though it has been caught at some point in its life. Just wants sanding back and touching up, and the plastic fascia panel on the rear quarter has cracked (common problem on the james cook) but does not cause any issues or harm

Last year we went on a 3week tour of germany covering over 2300miles and it didnt miss a beat, I would jump in the tomorrow and do it again knowing it’ll manage it with ease.

Im sure I am bound to have missed something, I am open to questions and if you’d like more pictures or pictures of anything specific please do contact me.

Im a more than happy for people to come and view the van and I will show you around and a test drive.

Price wise looking at the market for these and this one already being in the UK,comparing to mobile.de, I am putting the price as £33000

I am located in Ripley Derbyshire UK

Please use link below for all pictures
https://photos.app.goo.gl/p4AR8eAhfvUCxnTF8
2004 316CDI (OM612) Westfalia James Cook - Silver Bodywork - Yellow Interior
Based in the UK

Antworten

Zurück zu „Ankauf, Verkauf, Flohmarkt“